Friday, March 5, 2010

Beads by Haffina

I can't say enough about this Great Shop and Marvelous owner Jennifer Mercer. Jennifer is simply amazing with her creative designs, phenomenal customer service, and quick shipping. She's simply a pleasure to work with.



I have recently purchased several of her beads and cabochons. Her work is of excellent quality and received high complements from those who viewed them while helping me to fine tune my color selections.


Because of a quirky computer issue, I had to contact Jennifer during the order process. Jennifer was quick to respond to my situation and was able to walk me through the steps to try. Thus making the process of ordering and checking out much nicer than it could of been.

Because I'm in the USA and Jennifer is in Australia, I thought it would be at least 3 weeks before I saw my order. It was closer to a week on both accounts. To me that is amazingly fast shipping.


I am excited to find such unique items to work with.

Jennifer's products can be found at:








*Again wanted to draw positive attention to Beads by Haffina and encourage others to get products simply based on the positive experience of the purchase made by us.

No comments:

Post a Comment