Thursday, April 15, 2010

Two Thumbs Up: Dawn Marie-Into the Dawn

Name of Consultant/Company: Dawn Marie Ellis Into the Dawn 

Known Websites: ArtFire  &   Etsy


 Date of Purchase: 4/8/10 

Where did the purchase take place (online, vendor fair, etc): ArtFire studio 

Facts about the situation: On April 8th I was looking for a birthday gift for my teenage great niece. Having seen several of Dawn Marie's projects, I felt it would be a good place to look for a gift. I wasn't disappointed. I found a beautiful necklace that will make a perfect gift.

Dawn Marie kept in touch with me every step of the way from order reception to shipping. Since I ordered late Thursday night, I was sure I wouldn't see my package much before Wednesday. To my pleasant surprise I actually received my package on Monday, 4-12-10. The package was packaged appropriately for shipping through the USPS. 

Because the necklace I ordered was attractively packaged and it was for a birthday present, I only had to place it in a gift bag for delivery. Dawn Marie is highly professional and pleasant to do business with. I look forward to all future transactions and highly recommend her to others.

Item Purchased:

No comments:

Post a Comment